- Early Dismissal Reminder - Reminder – Carlisle schools will dismiss every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. beginning Wednesday, August 26.
- 2015-2016 Activity Pass Order Form - Click the following link for the 2015-2016 Activity Pass order form: Activity Passes Form 2015-16
- 2015-2016 Open House Information - The Carlisle Schools will be holding an Open House at each school on Monday, August 24. This is a time for students to find their classroom or pick up their schedules, find their lockers and bring their school supplies to their classroom or locker. Elementary (Preschool – 3rd): 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Hartford …
- PPEL Information Community Meeting Schedule - The Carlisle Community School District will host a number of informational meetings prior to the September 8, 2015 vote on the 10-year renewal of the $1.34/1000 Physical Plant and Equipment Levy (PPEL). Patrons are encouraged to attend one or several meetings to learn more about the impact of the levy, how funds would be used …
- Carlisle CSD PPEL Renewal Election Facts - PPEL is the primary source of funding for repair, equipping and improving schools in Carlisle. What is being proposed? The appearance, condition, safety, and equipping of Carlisle schools is important, not only to the students, parents and teachers who come to the schools each day, but also to the community that uses our facilities for …
- Fall Fest – August 21 - Click the following link for detailed information regarding the upcoming Fall Fest. Fall Fest Release
- 2015-2016 High School Supply List - Click the following link for the 15-16 CHS supply list: 2015-2016 High School Supply List
- Middle School Cross Country - Click the following link for more information regarding 7th and 8th Grade Cross Country: Cross Country MS Kick-Off Flyer
- 2015-2016 School Supply Lists - Click the following link for the school supply lists for Preschool through 8th grade: 2015-2016 K-8 School Supply High school supply lists will be available Thursday, August 6.
- 7th Grade Immunization Requirement for Tdap - Click the following link to learn more about the Tdap immunization requirement for 2015-2016 7th grade students: 7th Grade Tdap Immunization Requirement
- 2015 Summer Reading Lists - Grade level summer reading lists are available by clicking the appropriate link below: Kingergarten Summer Reading List 1st Grade Summer Reading List 2nd Grade Summer Reading List 3rd Grade Summer Reading List 4th Grade Summer Reading List 4th-5th Grade Summer Reading List 6th Grade Summer Reading List 7th Grade Summer Reading List 8th Grade Summer …
- District Calendar – 2015-2016 - Click the following link for the district calendar for the 2015-2016 school year: 2015-16 School Calendar Approved 4-13-15
- CHS Student Presents to House Committee on Education - Cody Woodruff a junior at Carlisle High School and the statewide director of the State of Iowa Youth Advisor Council (SIYAC). Cody testified before the House Committee on Education and declared a 1.25% state supplemental aid appropriation to be woefully insufficient to fund his education. One of the most articulate speakers of the evening, Cody …
- 2015-2016 Preschool Registration - If you have a child who will be 4 years old by September 15, 2015 and would like your child to participate in the Carlisle Preschool program next year, you may stop at the Administrative Office, 430 School Street in Carlisle to inquire about current space availability and pick up registration materials.
- Wildcat Weekly - Wildcat Weekly for week ending Friday, August 28, 2015. Wildcat Weekly 08.28.2015
- Administrative Office Summer Hours - From Monday, June 8 through Friday, August 7 the Administrative Office will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The office will be closed on Thursday and Friday, June 25-26 and Friday, July 3.
- See What’s Happening at CHS - CHS Announcements 8-28-15
- Important First Day of School Information for the 2015-2016 School Year - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: *****WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26 IS AN EARLY DISMISSAL************ Carlisle Elementary (Grades 1–3) : First Day of School, Wednesday, August 26 from 8:10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Hartford Upper Elem. (Grades 4-5) : First Day of School, Wednesday, August 26 from 8:10 a.m. – 1:50 p.m. The Hartford shuttle bus will leave …
The school district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status (for programs), socioeconomic status (for programs) or disability in admission or access to, or treatment in, its hiring and employment practices. Any person having inquiries concerning the school district’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), § 504 or Iowa Code § 280.3 is directed to contact the Human Resource Director at 430 School Street Carlisle, IA 50047, 515-989-3589, who has been designated by the school district to coordinate the school district’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the ADA, § 504 and Iowa Code §280.3