- Carlisle Alumni Association Golf Tournament - The Carlisle Alumni Association Golf Tournament will be held Saturday, June 14 at the A.H. Blank Golf Course. 2014 CAA Golf Tournament Sign-Up Form
- Wildcat Weekly – Friday, April 18, 2014 - Wildcat Weekly 04.18.2014
- Welcome to the New Carlisle Website - Welcome to the new Carlisle School district’s website. Some of the new updates to the website include a new interactive district calendar, Twitter feeds, and our district photo slideshow on the front page. The new website will be under “construction” as we complete updates to the different pages for the remainder of the school year. …
- CHS Daily Announcements - CHS Announcements 4-24-14
- New High School Principal Selected - Superintendent Bryce Amos and a 30-member principal selection committee, which included representatives from the school faculty and staff, parents, and students, are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Matthew Blackmore as the new Principal of Carlisle High School. Mr. Blackmore will begin as Principal at Carlisle High School on July 1st. “I am excited …
- Coach of the Year - Congratulations to Girls Basketball Coach, Bryan White, on being named 4A Coach of the Year!
- Education Expo - CHS will be hosting an Education Expo from 5-7pm in the High School Gym on Tuesday, March 11th. Stop by to visit college and military recruiters as well as local resource agencies.
- March School Board Meeting Agenda - School Board meeting agenda for March 10th, 2014. 03-10-14 Reg Mtg
- Help Teachers Help Students! - Donations to the Empowering Carlisle Community Schools Foundation qualify for a 25% Endow Iowa Tax Credit. Here is a sample of the net after-tax cost of a donation: Suppose you gave a $1,000 donation. Your net federal savings would be around $350 AND the Endow Iowa Tax Credit would be $250. Therefore, your donation …
- Carlisle Athletic Field Renovation Project - The district’s athletic field renovation project will start at the end of this month. The school board reviewed the bids and awarded the project to Midwest FieldTurf at their October meeting. The district developed an advisory committee that included representatives from Carlisle Youth Athletics and Carlisle Soccer Club to give input on the project. The …
The school district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status (for programs), socioeconomic status (for programs) or disability in admission or access to, or treatment in, its hiring and employment practices. Any person having inquiries concerning the school district’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), § 504 or Iowa Code § 280.3 is directed to contact the Human Resource Director at 430 School Street Carlisle, IA 50047, 515-989-3589, who has been designated by the school district to coordinate the school district’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the ADA, § 504 and Iowa Code §280.3