- Wildcat Weekly - Wildcat Weekly for week ending Friday, November 21, 2014 Wildcat Weekly 11.28.2014
- 2014-2015 School Supply Lists - The following are the 2014-2015 school supply lists for all grades. 2014-2015 Preschool through 8th Grade School Supply List 2014-2015 High School Supply List
- See What’s Happening at CHS - CHS Announcements 11-26-14
- Important 2014-2015 School Year Information - Important 2014-2015 School Information Below is some important information about the 2014-2015 school year. We are requesting that no students be dropped off at their respective buildings any earlier than 10 minutes before the school starting times (unless eating breakfast or involved in activities). Bus Schedules: Bus drivers will be contacting the …
- New Middle School Principal Selected - Superintendent Bryce Amos and the Principal Selection Committee, which included representatives from the Carlisle District and Middle School faculty, staff, and parents who served on various interview teams, are pleased to announce the appointment of John Elkin as the new Principal of Carlisle Middle School. Mr. Elkin will begin as Principal at Carlisle Middle School …
- Request for Proposal for Master Facility Planning - Carlisle CSD is accepting proposals for master facility planning for our school district. Below is the Request For Proposal that outlines the criteria, timeline, and requirements for the proposal. Contact Bryce Amos, Superintendent for information about the RFP. RFP for Facility Master Plan Services Carlisle CSD
- Administrative Office Summer Hours - From Monday, June 2 through Friday, August 15 the Administrative Office will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please note the Administrative Office will be temporarily relocated to the Elementary Media Center from Monday, June 2 – Friday, June 20. The office will be closed on Monday, June 23 and Friday, July 4.
- 2014-2015 CHS Parking Application & Information - Carlisle High School is experiencing an increased demand for student parking. Due to increased enrollment, a limited number of students will have parking privileges at Carlisle High School. Student parking is a privilege, not a right. We strongly encourage all students to carpool as much as possible. Any student who hopes to park on campus …
- Middle School Summer School - Sign up is taking place now for middle school summer school. Extra help is being offered the month of June for reading and math. Contact the MS office by May 12 to sign up. Summer school will run June 2-27 It will take place in 45 minute sessions Times will be assigned after the RSVPs …
- SUMMER READING LISTS - The summer reading lists for students are now available. Click on the link to view grade level lists and helpful links for parents and students.
- Special Board Meeting Agenda for April 28th - 04-28-14 Special Mtg Agenda
The school district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status (for programs), socioeconomic status (for programs) or disability in admission or access to, or treatment in, its hiring and employment practices. Any person having inquiries concerning the school district’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), § 504 or Iowa Code § 280.3 is directed to contact the Human Resource Director at 430 School Street Carlisle, IA 50047, 515-989-3589, who has been designated by the school district to coordinate the school district’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the ADA, § 504 and Iowa Code §280.3