- Middle School Cross Country - Click the following link for more information regarding 7th and 8th Grade Cross Country: Cross Country MS Kick-Off Flyer
- CHS Football Fan Apparel - Click the following link for information on ordering CHS Football Fan Apparel: CHS 2015 Football Fan Apparel
- 2015-2016 School Supply Lists - Click the following link for the school supply lists for Preschool through 8th grade: 2015-2016 K-8 School Supply High school supply lists will be available mid-August.
- School Board Election – Nomination Informaton - Please click the following link for more information regarding the upcoming school board election: School Board Nomination Newspaper Article 06 25 15
- New Activities Director Selected - Mr. Darin Schreck is the new leader for middle/high school activities in Carlisle. Schreck brings nearly 10 years of experience as the Activities Assistant for the Norwalk Community Schools. As an activities assistant, Mr. Schreck handled event scheduling and supervision and was also a successful head varsity wrestling coach and assistant girls soccer coach. Mr. …
- Football Camp Information - Click the following links for more information regarding summer football camps. (Note – sign up for the grade your son will be in during the 2015-2016 school year) 3rd-8th QB-Rec CARLISLE FOOTBALL CAMP APPLICATION AND RELEASE 4th-8th Oline-Dline CARLISLE FOOTBALL CAMP APPLICATION AND RELEASE 9th-12th CARLISLE FOOTBALL CAMP APPLICATION AND RELEASE
- 7th Grade Immunization Requirement for Tdap - Click the following link to learn more about the Tdap immunization requirement for 2015-2016 7th grade students: 7th Grade Tdap Immunization Requirement
- 2015 Summer Reading Lists - Grade level summer reading lists are available by clicking the appropriate link below: Kingergarten Summer Reading List 1st Grade Summer Reading List 2nd Grade Summer Reading List 3rd Grade Summer Reading List 4th Grade Summer Reading List 4th-5th Grade Summer Reading List 6th Grade Summer Reading List 7th Grade Summer Reading List 8th Grade Summer …
- District Calendar – 2015-2016 - Click the following link for the district calendar for the 2015-2016 school year: 2015-16 School Calendar Approved 4-13-15
- Carlisle “C” Logo Unveiled - Carlisle Community Schools is officially launching its new branding identity, complete with new logo, mission and vision platform, updated website and identified color palette and font scheme. The updated identity represents a significant step forward in the overall presentation of the school’s vision, direction and look. The new “C” logo will be used in addition …
- CHS Student Presents to House Committee on Education - Cody Woodruff a junior at Carlisle High School and the statewide director of the State of Iowa Youth Advisor Council (SIYAC). Cody testified before the House Committee on Education and declared a 1.25% state supplemental aid appropriation to be woefully insufficient to fund his education. One of the most articulate speakers of the evening, Cody …
- Attendance Center Ranking (ACR) System - The Department of Education has developed a new tool for Iowa schools. The tool is called the “Attendance Center Ranking” (ACR) system. A website displaying the tool will allow you to track the progress of Carlisle schools and our students. This website is found in the attached letter and is scheduled to “go live” on …
- 2015-2016 Preschool Registration - If you have a child who will be 4 years old by September 15, 2015 and would like your child to participate in the Carlisle Preschool program next year, you may stop at the Administrative Office, 430 School Street in Carlisle to inquire about current space availability and pick up registration materials.
- Wildcat Weekly - Wildcat Weekly for week ending Friday, May 22, 2015. Wildcat Weekly 5.29.2015
- Important 2014-2015 School Year Information - Important 2014-2015 School Information Below is some important information about the 2014-2015 school year. We are requesting that no students be dropped off at their respective buildings any earlier than 7:45 a.m. before the school starting times (unless eating breakfast or involved in activities). Elementary Drop Off: When dropping off students at the …
- Administrative Office Summer Hours - From Monday, June 8 through Friday, August 7 the Administrative Office will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The office will be closed on Thursday and Friday, June 25-26 and Friday, July 3.
- District Developed Special Education Service Delivery Plan - In accordance with Iowa Administrative Code rule 41.408(2)c, Carlisle Community Schools has updated its District Developed Service Delivery Plan. A draft of the updated plan is available for review here, in each of the school buildings and in the district administration office. If you wish to comment on the plan, please contact Dana Lillis, Director …
The school district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status (for programs), socioeconomic status (for programs) or disability in admission or access to, or treatment in, its hiring and employment practices. Any person having inquiries concerning the school district’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), § 504 or Iowa Code § 280.3 is directed to contact the Human Resource Director at 430 School Street Carlisle, IA 50047, 515-989-3589, who has been designated by the school district to coordinate the school district’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the ADA, § 504 and Iowa Code §280.3