- CHS Basketball Apparel - CHS Basketball apparel is available for purchase through November 10. Click the following link for information on ordering the apparel: CHS Basketball Apparel Order Form
- Carlisle Elementary PTO SpiritWear - Carlisle Elementary PTO SpiritWear can be ordered through Friday, October 24. Click the following link to see the available items and pricing under the Team Gear tab: www.mhadvertising.org.
- Wildcat Weekly - Wildcat Weekly for week ending Friday, October 17, 2014 Wildcat Weekly 10.24.2014
- 2014-2015 School Supply Lists - The following are the 2014-2015 school supply lists for all grades. 2014-2015 Preschool through 8th Grade School Supply List 2014-2015 High School Supply List
- Welcome to the New Carlisle Website - Welcome to the new Carlisle School district’s website. Some of the new updates to the website include a new interactive district calendar, Twitter feeds, and our district photo slideshow on the front page. The new website will be under “construction” as we complete updates to the different pages for the remainder of the school year. …
- See What’s Happening at CHS - CHS Announcements 10-30-14
- 2014-15 CHS Principal’s Council Application - Attention students interested in serving on the Principal’s Council: The Principal’s Council is a student-leadership group that meets monthly to identify, discuss, and troubleshoot relevant issues at CHS. This year there will be an online application that must be completed to be considered for participation. Online applications are due by the end of the day …
- Important 2014-2015 School Year Information - Important 2014-2015 School Information Below is some important information about the 2014-2015 school year. We are requesting that no students be dropped off at their respective buildings any earlier than 10 minutes before the school starting times (unless eating breakfast or involved in activities). Bus Schedules: Bus drivers will be contacting the …
- School Crossing Guard Opening - SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD OPENING The Carlisle Police Department is currently taking applications for a CROSSING GUARD. This position is very important in helping children and pedestrians safely cross Highway 5 at S. 5th Street. Hours are Monday through Friday both before and after school. This is a paid position. If you have questions, please do …
- Coach Flaws Honored as Finalist for National Coach of Year - Carlisle Head Softball Coach Jim Flaws was honored as one of eight 2014 National High School Athletic Coaches Association (NHSACA) Softball National Coach of the Year finalists on June 18 in Jackson Hole, WY. All finalists were recognized individually at the awards banquet in conjunction with the 2014 NHSACA Coaches’ Convention with a narration of their career and the presentation …
- New Middle School Principal Selected - Superintendent Bryce Amos and the Principal Selection Committee, which included representatives from the Carlisle District and Middle School faculty, staff, and parents who served on various interview teams, are pleased to announce the appointment of John Elkin as the new Principal of Carlisle Middle School. Mr. Elkin will begin as Principal at Carlisle Middle School …
- Request for Proposal for Master Facility Planning - Carlisle CSD is accepting proposals for master facility planning for our school district. Below is the Request For Proposal that outlines the criteria, timeline, and requirements for the proposal. Contact Bryce Amos, Superintendent for information about the RFP. RFP for Facility Master Plan Services Carlisle CSD
- Administrative Office Summer Hours - From Monday, June 2 through Friday, August 15 the Administrative Office will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please note the Administrative Office will be temporarily relocated to the Elementary Media Center from Monday, June 2 – Friday, June 20. The office will be closed on Monday, June 23 and Friday, July 4.
The school district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status (for programs), socioeconomic status (for programs) or disability in admission or access to, or treatment in, its hiring and employment practices. Any person having inquiries concerning the school district’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), § 504 or Iowa Code § 280.3 is directed to contact the Human Resource Director at 430 School Street Carlisle, IA 50047, 515-989-3589, who has been designated by the school district to coordinate the school district’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the ADA, § 504 and Iowa Code §280.3