- Preschool – 8th Grade School Supply Lists - Click the following link to view the 2016-2017 school supply lists for preschool through 8th Grade: 2016-2017 PS-8 School Supply School supply lists for 9th – 12th grade will be available in mid-August.
- Preschool and Kindergarten Registration - If you missed Preschool and Kindergarten registration in March, you may pick up registration materials in the Administration Office (430 School St.) anytime during regular business hours. Please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate and for Kindergarten we will also need proof of residency in the Carlisle School District. Click here for a …
- 2016-2017 District Calendar - 2016-2017 Calendar – Board Approved Overview of 2016-17 School Year Calendar: Early Out Dismissal Time moved to 1:30 Monday, August 22nd – Open House K-12 Wednesday, August 24th – First Day of School for grades 1-12 Monday, August 29th – First Day of School for Kindergarten & Kinder Prep Thursday, September 1st – First Day …
- 2016 Summer Reading Lists - Grade level summer reading lists are available by clicking the appropriate link below: Elementary: Kindergarten Summer Reading 2016 1st Grade Summer Reading 2016 2nd Grade Summer Reading 2016 3rd Grade Summer Reading 2016 ELEM Summer Reading Log 2016 Hartford Upper Elementary: 4th Grade Summer Reading 2016 5th Grade Summer Reading 2016 Hartford Summer Reading Log …
- 2016-2017 Registration - MARK YOUR CALENDAR! District-wide 2016-2017 school year registration for current students will be held Monday, June 6 and Tuesday, June 7 from 11:00 a.m.to 7:00 p.m. in the High School Commons. You will be able to update/complete contact, health and transportation information, as well as pick up your student’s report card and pay fees. Registration for …
- Wildcat Weekly - Wildcat Weekly Newsletter for week ending Friday, May 27, 2016. This is the final issue of the 2015-2016 school year. Wildcat Weekly 05.27.2016
- See What’s Happening at CHS - CHS Announcements 5-27-16
- State Track Meet T-Shirt Order Form - Congratulations to all of the CHS student-athletes who qualified for the 2016 State Track Meet on May 19-21 at Drake University. Click the following link for the 2016 State Track & Field T-shirt order form: State Track 2016 Orders are due Monday, May 16 by 3:00 p.m. in the CHS Office.
- Special Board Meeting Scheduled for 5:15 has been Postponed to March 21st. -
- Hard Surface Bus Route Information - Buses will stop at gravel road intersections as listed below. Please decide which intersection is closest to where you live and wait there. We have included AM stops. Parents, please be waiting or arrive within the time slot given. We will not drop off anyone that does not have someone waiting for them. Bus #6 …
- CHS Hall of Fall Induction - Click the following link for more information regarding the 2016 Hall of Fame Induction on Friday, January 22, 2016: 2016 Hall of Fame Release
- State School Report Card - The state now provides an additional source of information with the release of the Iowa School Report Card yesterday. This Report Card is a new web-based tool that provides a snapshot of every Iowa public school’s performance on certain educational measures, such as student attendance and proficiency rates. The goal of the Iowa School Report …
- Early Dismissal Reminder - Reminder – Carlisle schools will dismiss every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. beginning Wednesday, August 26.
- Important First Day of School Information for the 2015-2016 School Year - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: *****WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26 IS AN EARLY DISMISSAL************ Carlisle Elementary (Grades 1–3) : First Day of School, Wednesday, August 26 from 8:10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Hartford Upper Elem. (Grades 4-5) : First Day of School, Wednesday, August 26 from 8:10 a.m. – 1:50 p.m. The Hartford shuttle bus will leave …
It is the policy of the Carlisle Community School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, age (for employment), sex, religion, national origin, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status (for programs), socioeconomic status (for programs) and disability in its educational programs and employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy, please contact:
Brandon Eighmy, Director of Human Resources and School Services
Carlisle School Administrative Office, 430 School Street, Carlisle, IA 50047